Log in to your online account with My Grade Book by using www.mygradebook.com. The login area is located on the upper right hand corner area of the portal. Just type in your username and password accordingly and use the ‘Submit’ button to access your account. If you need help logging in, just use the appropriate link to be assisted right away.
Unique Features of MyGradeBook
- Grade Management – it has flexible tools to fit your grading style; available in elementary and secondary formats.
- School-Home Communication – it allows you to automatically send email to students and parents; optionally let students and parents log in to view information.
- Online Access – you can use it anytime, anywhere as long as you have reliable internet connection.
- Easy Navigation
- Reports – take advantage of its ready-made reports that makes class assessment a quick and convenient task. You can even customize your reports according to your personal requirements.
- Secure & Compatible
- Seating Chart – you can upload pictures, take attendance and arrange desks from your account.
- Attendance – keep a close eye on your class attendance.
- Online Quizzes – it has a comprehensive selection of teacher-created quizzes that you can use. However, you also have the option to create and use your own.
- Affordable – if you want to save money, go for a group account.
For answers to common questions, please refer to the FAQs page – the link can be found on the top area of the page. If your question is not answered here or on the ‘Help’ page, please use the email form provided on the ‘Contact Us’ page to send your message.
If you’re quite unsure about signing up, ‘Take a Tour’ first to get to know more about the company. You can read the testimonials posted by past and current users of My Grade Book or better yet, take advantage of the free trial to help you make the best decision.