Manage your account with Starbucks Benefit Center online by using www.mysbuxben.com. Mysbuxben is where information about various Starbucks benefit programs is provided. If you are a partner linked to Starbucks Benefits Center, you need to enroll in or regularly view your benefit elections.
The new hub is designed to save you that extra click – thereby, improving your partner experience. However, you need to register as a new user if you want to take advantage of the service. The good news is, if your User ID and password contain 8 to 20 characters, you can use the same information for the new portal. Find out more about the service from mysbuxben.com.
How to Explore Other Coverage Options on Mysbuxben
As mentioned earlier, the new hub is designed to enhance the customer’s experience. It is easy to navigate and you’ll find little difficulty (if any), in looking for the information you need.
For example, if you want to get more information on the other coverage options offered by the company, please follow the steps below:
- Look for the category marked as ‘Starbucks Marketplace Information Center’ on the portal. Use this to get information on the health coverage options offered by the company.
- Wait for a few seconds and a new page will pop-up. From here, you can watch a video about health coverage resources and learn more about ‘Not Yet Benefits Eligible’ and ‘Recently Lost Eligibility’. Just select the category that fits your situation and use the black ‘Learn More’ button to access the details. More information about health insurance is provided as you scroll down the page.
How to Log In to Your Account on My S Bux Ben
If you already have an account with Starbucks Benefit Center and would like to log in, please follow the instructions below:
- The login area can be found on the left hand side of the page. All fields are required, unless they are noted as optional.
- Enter your User ID and Password to their corresponding fields and use the blue ‘Log On’ button to access your account.
- In the event that you forget your User ID and/or password, use the appropriate link to get assistance.
If you don’t have an account but would like to create one now, use the link that says ‘Are you a new user?’ instead. The last 4 digits of your SSN and birthdate are some of the required information to sign up. Use the blue ‘Continue’ button to proceed to the next step of registration.
If you need assistance, use the ‘Contact Us’ link found on the lower right side of the page to view the different contact information of the company. For residents of the United States, you may call 877-SBUXBEN. The office is open 9:30 pm to 6 pm, Central time. For customers who live outside the U.S. such as Puerto Rico and Canada, please call 847-883-0656.