Access and get the most of Kays Computer Accounting with QuickBooks using www.my-quickbooks.com. Quick Books is an accounting software package developed and marketed by Intuit. Intuit was originally founded by Scott Cook and Tom Proulx in the year 1983 in Mountain View, California. The first release of QuickBooks was called the DOS version and that version was based on the Quicken codebase. It was popular among small business owners because you need not have any formal accounting training to use it.
QuickBooks soon rose up to claim up to 85% of the entire small business accounting software market. But professional accountants were not satisfied with early versions of the system. Intuit wanted to bridge the gap with these accounting professionals so they went about increasing the functions of the entire system to comply with the complaints of the professional accountants. You can get more information on my-quickbooks.com. Kay’s Computer Accounting with QuickBooks is the most comprehensive manual out there to learn or teach about the software.
How to Export My-QuickBooks Reports to Excel Spreadsheets
Go digital with your QuickBook reports in a few, easy steps. Here’s how:
- Download the following Excel Reports templates found on www.my-quickbooks.com.
- Do your QuickBooks homework.
- Export QuickBooks Reports to the Excel Reports templates.
- Additional instructions are provided on the first Excel sheet in the template.
- For further assistance, please call customer service at 1-800-4INTUIT.
If you want to get more details about the software, use the links provided on the portal to find the information you need. It is highly suggested that you create an account online to be able to view products and manage subscriptions, get details about contact information & payment options, etc.
How to Login to Your My Quick Books Account
If you already have an account with my QuickBooks and would like to log in, please follow the instructions below:
- Look for the link that says ‘QB Online’ and use it to access the login page.
- On the next page, enter your password on the space provided and use the arrow to proceed to your account.