Check out AT&T’s latest phones, devices and accessories on www.att.com/mywireless. From here, you can check out all of the company’s latest products such as: the Apple iPad, Samsung mobile phones, chargers, tablets and even mobile phone cases. If you scroll down the page, you will see six different product categories. Just click on the product link that you’re interested in to get more information about it. If you want to see everything, hit on the buttons that say ‘Shop All Devices’ and ‘Shop All Accessories’.
From this page, you can also check if you’re eligible to get a discount. AT&T offers special savings on wireless services. Just hit the button that says ‘Explore Discounts’ to get the details. The company also has a Trade-in Program that enables subscribers to recycle their old device. Instead of throwing your old phone out, why not try to exchange it for a ‘reward’? You can get more information about this program on att.com/mywireless.
Quick Service Links on ATT/Wireless
The following are five different categories of the services offered by AT&T:
- Phones & Devices – this is where you can find quick links for all your mobile phone and tablet concerns. For example, if you are interested in buying an iPhone7, you can get details about the gadget by activating its link.
- Plans & Features – anything that concerns signing up for a new plan or managing your existing subscription, this is the category where you can find the quick link that you need.
- Accessories – check out the thinks under this category if you want to shop for a new case for your gadget, view the features of a smartwatch or check out the current hottest deals offered by AT&T.
- Wireless Support – to get immediate assistance of if you have questions about your bill, look for the quick link that you need from this category.
- Brands & Operating Systems – not everyone is born techy; if you’re one of them, you can understand the OS on your gadget if you hit on one of the links included here.
How to Get Help on ATT Wireless Portal
There are two ways to activate the support page: hit the subheading marked as ‘Support’ or the link that says ‘Contact Us’. Once on the right page, you can get the technical support that you need by choosing your product and hitting on the link that matches your concern. For example, if what you have with AT&T is DSL service, hit on the link that says ‘DSL’ found under AT&T Internet category.
On the next page, you will see several links such as DSL support, Billing & account support and Fix it now. There’s also a button that allows you to start up a live chat session with the technical team. But if you prefer to speak with a representative over the phone, you may call these numbers: 800-288-2020 for DSL customer service (Monday to Friday, 8am to 10pm local time), 800-288-2020 for DSL 24/7 technical support and 866-294-3464 for ConnecTech technical support solutions (everyday, 8am to 11pm EST).